Cats I travel to meet

Cats or should I say THE CAT came into my life some 20 odd years ago. Now they are a big part of me. Demanding attention when they please.
Since then

I see cats

Wherever I go, I spot them. Be it the busy Tulasibaag or pristine Norway  fjords, I see them conducting their business with elan. With disdain for the world.
 All those cats begging for food in fb/ youtube videos are surely fake! Cats are the epitome of entitlement. I am pleased to note that the cats all over the world are same... royal, confident, entitled. The one lounging on the Flam docks or the band of fat ginger tabbies sunning on the Interlaken bylanes - every single one of them.

This a royal Turkish feline, we had the pleasure of meeting it at Topkapi palace, Istanbul.

This one, it's brother, the tough alley cat from Sultanahmet, Istanbul


Vary ones from the ruins of Parthenon, Athens


The Priestess in Delphi

Comments